ABC Driving School is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy
We take your privacy very seriously and are keen to ensure that you do not receive any unwelcome messages or spam as a result of you using or enquiring about our services
- We do not publish your email address on the web site;
- You have complete control over any emails that we send to you
- We do not share your details with any other company for marketing purposes.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of this Site. This information may include:
- Information you provide to us when you use our Site;
- Information that you provide by filling in the enquiry form on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of enquiring to use our services, posting material, sending messages or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report an issue or concern in connection with your use of our services or if we have received a complaint or query about you;
- Details of transactions you carry out with ABC Driving School
Details of the text or online messages you send and receive using our messaging service including without limitation, when you sent or received a message and the contents of that message. We may (but are not obliged to) view the contents of any message whether or not you have viewed its contents. Messages are not private and are not confidential.